RRB Group D Fee Refund 2023 Notice is OUT, Update Your Bank Account Details Before the Last Date
All Candidates who applied for Group D Level – 1 Posts then read the information given below carefully, because the Railway Recruitment Board has published a new Notice regarding the Fee refund of RRB Notification RRC-01/2019 (Level -1 Post).
Every Candidate who applied for the group d post in 2019, now that the recruitment process is complete, so every candidate who appeared in the exam is eligible for a fee refund as per RRB/RRC. To get an exam fee refund then, follow the process given below on this page and update/Submit your bank details to make sure you get your refund.
Railway Recruitment Group D Exam Fee Refund Details
Applicants need to check and update bank details to make sure they get their refund for group d level – 1 post they applied back in 2019 and appeared for the exam in 2022. All Applicants have to update/submit bank details which start from 14-04-2023 and before the last date 30-04-2023, 5:00 PM. This is a one-time option for updating bank details given by the RRB. Notification, Update link, and How to update all details are given below:
|RRB Group D Post Exam Details|
|Post Name||Group D: Track Maintainer Grade IV (Trackman), Gateman, Pointsman, Helper, Level-1 Posts|
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Total Vacancy||13153 Posts|
|Exam Date Phase 1||17 August to 25 August 2023|
|Exam Date Phase 2||26 August to 08 September 2023|
|Fee Refund Last Date to Update Bank Details||30-04-2023 before 5:00 PM|
|RRB Group D Notification||Click Here|
All applicants are required to read the notification carefully and update the required bank details with their bank account number and ifsc code and your name before the last date and time given below. follow the easy steps given below and then all candidates who appeared for the exam will get the exam fee refund to their bank account provided and updated in the link given below.
Important Dates for Update
|Starting Date to Update Bank Details||14-04-2023|
|Last Date to Update Bank Details||30-04-2023 before 5:00 PM|
RRB Group D Exam Fee Refund Links
|Connect us via Social Links||Telegram|
|Latest Notification||Click Here|
|Online Bank Details Updation Link||Click Here|
|Books/Study Material for Exam||Click Here|
|Official Link of RRB||indianrailways.gov.in & rrbcdg.gov.in|
How to Update Bank Account Details for Group D Fee Refund
Applicants who appeared for the group D Exam can update their bank account details for a fee refund by following the easy steps given below:
- Open www.rrbcdg.gov.in or the link is given above in the important link section in your web browser.
- On the above link on that page, click on “Click here to update Bank Account details for the refund”.
- Now you will be on the webpage recruitapp.in.
- Enter Registration no., Date of Birth, and Security code to login.
- After login click on update bank account details.
- Fill Bank Account Details which are Account no, IFSC Code, and name on Bank Account.
- Submit Details before 30 April 2023, 5:00 pm.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that Bank Account no and IFSC no. are correct because modification of the bank after submission will not be possible.
- The same bank details will be used for giving refunds to all those candidates also who had raised objections for questions/answers/options etc. were found correct after a review of objections in terms of RRB Notice dated 13.10.2022.
If you face any problems with updating your bank details, let us know in the comments below.